Skip to main Go to bottom

International Research

We are glad to support faculty seeking research stays abroad. For more information, see the campus portal.  

The EURAXESS portal offers extensive information on stipends, funding options and openings for research stays abroad.

Marie SklodowskaCurie Actions is a research fellowship programme that fosters international academic exchange in the European Union (EU).

The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) promotes international exchange for researchers and scholars.

Our partner universities

For a list of our partner universities, see here. 

We are glad to support international faculty interested in research stays at the Catholic University of Applied Sciences. For more information on research topics and institutes at our university, see the research pages
For information on research institutes dedicated to international projects, see the pages of our research institutes

The EURAXESS site provides links on funding and conditions for research stays in Germany: 

The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (AvH) provides post-docs from abroad with funding opportunities for research stays in Germany.

The scholarship database of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) contains a large section of funding opportunities for post-docs and university faculty interested in research stays in Germany.

Citizens of European countries generally do not need a visa for stays in Germany. Citizens from countries outside Europe should inquire about the rules for working in Germany at a German consulate in their home country. Visa information can also be found on the webpage of the Federal Foreign Office.

A list of our international projects can be found on our research pages.


Back to top