Take a look at our courses:
1) Social Work research based on available data: the case of poverty
Prof. Dr. Sebastian Böhm, 3 ECTS (Cologne, Sociology)
2) Reading Peter Fritzsche's seminal study 'Life and Death in the Third Reich'
Prof. Dr. Jochen Bonz, 3 ECTS (Muenster, Cultural Education)
3) Social Inequalities – comparing Chile and Germany
Prof. Dr. Judith Conrads, 3 ECTS (Online Seminar, Sociology)
4) Supervision in Social work - reflecting Social Work practice
Prof. Dr. Meyer-Schwickerath, 3 ECTS (Muenster, Social Work)
5) Disabilities, developmental disorders and medical genetics
Prof. Dr. Swantje Notzon, 3 ECTS (Muenster, Social Medicine)
6) Intercultural competence
Michael Rölver, 3ECTS (Muenster, Social Work)
7) Domestic Violence
Prof. Dr. Christiane Rohleder, 3 ECTS (Muenster, Sociology)
8) "Human rights per so do not create a better worl". Implementation strategies and barriers in realizing human rights
Prof. Dr. Sabine Schäper, 3 ECTS (Muenster, Special Education)
9) Sex education and Social Work - Germany and India
Prof. Dr. Karla Verlinden, 3 ECTS (Online Seminar, Social Work)
10) Practical Social work - visiting practical institutions in Social Work
N.N., 3 ECTS (Muenster, Social Work)
The language of conduction of the “Social Work and Exclusion” programme in Muenster is English. A good knowledge of English is therefore essential. Each international student applicant must master the English language sufficiently well to be able to understand lectures and to be able to work with English academic texts. The applicants must proof English language skills with an English language certificate of B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
The nomination deadline is 30 November each year via email to: email@example.com
Please contact our team for more detailed information on the application process.